About a month ago (I'm real good at the updates right) I went down to Provo and went on a date with my friend Bradley. We went to the M.C. Hammer/ Vanilla Ice concert. It was alot of fun! I didn't have any 80's clothes at the house with me so I dressed cute in a new top and skirt I had just gotten. When I got to Brads he was dressed like a thug and went into his room and came back out with a big t-shirt and sweat pants that he insisted I wear. I looked a little ridiculous I must say! But I still had fun. It was funny, we got there and were walking down the stairs to the floor and somone yelled my name. I couldn't see very well when I looked up because of the bright lights shining in my eyes but when I finally got my eyes focused I realized it was Paige waving to me up there in the seats!! Ha ha I was so happy to see her! Small world. I love Vanilla Ice and my favorite of his was Ice Ice Baby and my favorite song that M.C. hammer did was The Adams Family song. It was the greatest! And all of his dancers did different weird moves on the stage as he sang. It was seriously so good. His 13 year old son was amazing. Here's just a couple pictures of the night..
Meet brad. All thugged out
Me and Mia
Vanilla Ice
M.C. Hammer. (He's in the red in the middle)
1 comments:
Wish I would have been there! Love the bangs. And, did your mom think it was a real tattoo?! I think it looks rad, but i don't know that i would have picked a fish...
can we please all meet up for dinner half-way or something. We might be due for another red box/brownie night!
Post a Comment