Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CRuisin! Sunny days in December!

Two posts in one week!! I'm getting pretty good! Well this December we decided that we would take a cruise since we knew Krystal would be leaving and also graduating. It was perfect timing for one last Hoorah!! IT was a lot of fun. We drove down and cruised on the Norwegian Star which was great. We ported at Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. It was a great time with good friends! Also you're probly all wondering. But I got in a cheerleading accident 2 days before we left and spent the day in the ER. I had two herniated disks on my spine and a sprained ligament. Very painful but the drugs we're great! The doctors advised me not to go but I couldn't stick behind! I got to wear that lovely neck brace the whole time and thanks to Ashley it really didn't come off! Ha ha. But it was great for the car rides. I could relax my head and sleep and my head didn't bobble or fall anywhere! Seriously amazing and I will save them and use them for long car rides to come! Anyways I just wanted to share our trip with ya'll. sorry there are so many pictures. I think I might've gotten carried away.




Tryin to get some shut eye as we drove into LA and were waiting for the morning to come to board









Relaxin the head! Ha ha











Cabo San Lucas







Cutest little boy EVER! He was way good



Toga Party!

Mazatlan





Cliff Divers. Josh, Jesse, Bryce and Krystal all jumped as well


Krystal with a diver and some creepy man that wouldn't move and kept making her put her arm around him..









The boat to take us ashore



ziplining in puerto vallarta

Bad day to wear a dress!

We look like a bunch of construction workers with mullets!



The Garden of Eden. We slid down those rocks. So much fun



Beautiful Puerto Vallarta, My Fav










I got lucky at my table!



Our cute gal friends! They are the greatest girls! So beautiful

One of our fancy nights































They said to make the ugliest faces we could and that was the best Krys could give us! Bless her heart! Ha ha















We had to grab some late night food on our last night there


Unfortunatley our car broke down on the way home from Cali and it set us back 8 hours. It was so sad for Tanner since he'd only had it for 2 weeks but this is us waiting for the tow truck to haul it to vegas



4 comments:

hilary said...

i've already looked at all of these pictures on facebook but they are just so cute and it looks like you had so much fun! i like the construction workers with mullets comment!! haha! that made my day! miss you lex!

Trichelle said...

I'm glad that you are blogging, since I never see you busy girl! Looks like totally fun memories, I love it!

Madison said...

Lex that trip looked like so much fun! I miss you so much, and I know that we keep saying that we will go out to lunch but when? I need some girl time!!

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Lex HOLY MOLY!! I am so glad you are alright, I have to admit I was freaked out when I realized that you were wearing that neck brace into many pics for it to be a joke! I had to hurry and read what happened. It is so good to see you though. It looks like life is good and you have some good looking guys hangin around. I just saw your blog through Shay's and wanted to check it out. Take care! Sharilyn